We have a 5 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation outside of 5 days prior to your tour date, your payment less a $15 administration fee per person will be refunded to you. If you need to change your reservation date or time, you may do so one time, outside the 14 days prior to your originally scheduled tour, at no charge. No refunds or reschedules will be given with less than 14 days notice. Your tour reservation is transferable, so you may give it away or sell it if you choose but only for that same date and time.
We will not cancel tours due to cold or mild rainy weather. SBCT management may cancel due to excessively high winds, heavy rain or thunder and lightning. If a tour has been canceled by management, SBCT will contact you and your reservation will be refunded or rescheduled at a later time, at your option. We reserve the right to postpone or pause a tour up to one hour to wait out inclement weather and then resume the canopy tour. If a tour is canceled while in progress, a partial "tour voucher" may be issued to apply towards a future tour reservation.
Guests are required to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time. Tours depart on time and no refunds will be made for late arrivals. If you fail to meet your canopy tour appointment, we still incur all of the same expenses, and may have turned others away.
Things to Consider:
- Remember we have a 14 day cancellation policy.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Please download your Wavier and bring with you.
- The waivers can be downloaded at the bottom of" Book your Tour"
- Bring your reservation.
- Dress for the weather, as we do zip in the rain and cold weather-Do not assume a tour is cancelled unless you hear from SBCT.
- Wear comfortable clothing, but avoid loose clothing. Short shorts and tank tops are not recommended
- Wear close-toed shoes such as hiking shoes or sneakers. Sandals and flip-flops are not permitted
- No dangling or loose jewelry
- Please tie back long hair
- No cell phones or cameras are allowed on the tour
- Glasses/Sunglasses must be properly secured for the tour
- For children under the age of 18 not accompanied by their parent or legal guardian, a signed minor wavier form must be presented at the time of their tour.
- SBCT is a tobbacco -smoke free zone