We have a 5 day cancellation policy. If you cancel your reservation outside of 5 days prior to your tour date, your payment will be refunded to you. If you need to change your reservation date or time, you may do so one time at no charge. No refunds of reschedules will be given with less than 5 days notice. Your tour reservation is transferable, so you may give it away or sell it if you choose, but only for that same date and time.
Changes to Weather
We will not cancel tours due to cold or mild rainy weather. SBCT management may cancel due to excessively high winds, heavy rain or thunder and lightning. If a tour is cancelled by management, you will receive a full refund or a rain check, whichever you prefer. We reserve the right to postpone or pause a tour up to one hour to wait our inclement weather and then resume the tour. If a tour is cancelled while in progress, a partial “tour voucher” may be issued to apply towards a future tour reservation.
Guests are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to their scheduled departure time. Tours depart on time and no refunds will be made for late arrivals. If you fail to make your canopy tour appointment, we still incur all of the same expenses, and we may have turned others away.
Things to Consider:
- Remember we have a 5 day cancellation policy.
- Arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Dress for the weather, as we do zip in the rain and cold weather.
- Do not assume a tour is cancelled unless you hear from SBCT.
- Wear comfortable clothing, but avoid excessively loose clothing. Short shorts and tank tops are not recommended.
- Avoid loose or dangling jewelry.
- Long hair must be tied back.
- No cell phones or cameras are allowed on the tour. Our guides will take pictures.
- Anyone under the age of 18 who will not be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian must bring a copy of our minor waiver completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian.
- SBCT is a tobacco-free, smoke-free zone.
- SBCT is an alcohol-free zone.